Steel Casting Quality Standards
Through the course of history, Sivyer Steel has acquired several certifications to meet the desired needs of customers. They demonstrate our commitment to quality, continuous improvement, and adapting to an ever-changing global market. With a strong business case, Sivyer Steel will acquire new certifications when needed to make ourselves more versatile to our current and future customers.
Sivyer Steel is proud of the following certifications
- ISO 9001: 2015 Certified
- MIL-A-11356F US Armor Producer since 1950’s
- TEQA 2030 IMOD Armor Producer since 2013
- ABS Foundry and Process Approval for Steel Castings
- Welder Qualification to ASME BPVC Section IX
- NAVSEA Welding to S9074-AQ-GIB-010-248
- Ultrasonic Testing to ASTM A609, DIN 12680-1 & -2
- Radiography to ASTM E94, E1030, & E1742
- Wet and Dry Magnetic Particle Inspection to ASTM E709 & E1444
- Visual Surface Standards to MSS SP-55, & ASTM A802 utilizing SCRATA comparator plates
- NDT Personnel qualified per ASNT SNT TC-1A
- ASNT Level III in RT, MT, & UT overseeing all NDT activities
Contact our experts today and learn how working with a premier steel casting foundry will make your life easier and save you time and money!