There are literally dozens of molding and casting processes available today that can be used to make molds for producing metal castings. Each process offers distinct advantages and benefits when matched with the proper alloy and application.
Determining a casting process may include areas such as:
- Required quality of the metal casting surface
- Required dimensional accuracy
- Number of casting required to be produced
- Type of pattern equipment
- Casting Design & Alloy type
The sand casting process offers several benefits and can be tailored to meet the size, shape, metal type, and production processes for each application.
We have the ability to process castings requiring normalize operations only, or high temp austenitize, quench and temper which is capable of delivering castings with very stringent mechanical properties.